Over the course of a year, I meet one-on-one with approximately 300 individuals and families to talk about their personal finances.
Can you guess how many of them LOVE budgeting?
You guessed it.....ZERO!
I've heard all of the grumbles and I imagine you're no different.
Budgeting isn't fun. But you know it's necessary. It's a crucial part of a sound financial plan.
Whether you make $25,000 or $250,000 per year, you can easily spend it all if you're not careful.
But how can you build a budget you'll stick with while avoiding all of the grumbles I've already mentioned?
Well, that brings me to why you're here.
I want to teach you how to build a better budget. One that will catapult you toward financial freedom.
In this course, I'm going to show you how to....
- Gather the right information needed to create your budget
- Set S.M.A.R.T. financial goals
- Avoid the debt/savings roller coaster
- Create an annual budget and plan like you've never planned before
- Budget for periodic expenses
- Budget in the fun stuff and incorporate guilt-free spending
- Budget with a variable income
- Prioritize debt repayment
- Use budgeting software to make budgeting MUCH easier
- Talk money with your honey
- Set up your budget so it requires low maintenance
- ...and MUCH more!
In addition to everything listed, I'm going to give you access to all of my fill-in forms and even show you how to use them. These will definitely help make the budgeting process easier!
I'm literally giving you everything I've created and taught on budgeting.